Skip navigation

Join the Vacation Rentals Conversation!

Get answers to all of your questions from fellow owners and travelers.

Join the CommunityX

CommunitySeek, Ask, and Share in the Vacation Rentals Community
1487 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: Jan 18, 2012 9:28 AM by laurie.hines RSS
laurie.hines New Member 2 posts since
May 22, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Jan 16, 2012 3:48 PM

Year end settlement statement for credit card fees

Does anyone know where we can find or get a year end statement that lists the credit card fees that we have paid using the reservation manager.  I didn't save all of my direct deposit emails because I was figuring we would be able to look up totals on the website.  I haven't found it yet and I am stressing out!!  Any help will be appreciated!

Laurie Hines

• shannon.martin Contributor 221 posts since
    Feb 23, 2011

Hi Laurie,

We have added a feature that lets you do that!

To export your payment details into a spreadsheet, follow the  instructions below. The report includes payment history for payments  that have been processed and/or refunded to your bank account (Paid,  Refunded, or Partially Refunded payments).

1. Log into your account.

2. Click Payments on the left.

3. On the right, click Export Payment Data.

4. Enter your start and end dates and click Submit.

5.  A window will appear asking you to save or open the .csv formatted  file. Select Save File. Save the file in a place that you can access,  such as your desktop.

6. Open Excel or another spreadsheet application, click File then click Open.

7.  Find the .csv file that you saved and double click on it. The  information will be imported into your active file/spreadsheet/workbook.

If  you have trouble finding the file to open in Excel, you can go back to  step 4 above and click Submit, then click "Open with" and choose  Microsoft Excel. The file will download and open immediately.

You might want to join our  ReservationManager Group, where you can ask questions and get answers on that specific product!

Please let us know if you need additional help! 

Not a member?

JOIN THE COMMUNITY

Register Now

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• Best Answers - 4 points
  • Helpful Answers - 2 points