Does anyone know where we can find or get a year end statement that lists the credit card fees that we have paid using the reservation manager. I didn't save all of my direct deposit emails because I was figuring we would be able to look up totals on the website. I haven't found it yet and I am stressing out!! Any help will be appreciated!
To export your payment details into a spreadsheet, follow the instructions below. The report includes payment history for payments that have been processed and/or refunded to your bank account (Paid, Refunded, or Partially Refunded payments).
1. Log into your account.
2. Click Payments on the left.
3. On the right, click Export Payment Data.
4. Enter your start and end dates and click Submit.
5. A window will appear asking you to save or open the .csv formatted file. Select Save File. Save the file in a place that you can access, such as your desktop.
6. Open Excel or another spreadsheet application, click File then click Open.
7. Find the .csv file that you saved and double click on it. The information will be imported into your active file/spreadsheet/workbook.
If you have trouble finding the file to open in Excel, you can go back to step 4 above and click Submit, then click "Open with" and choose Microsoft Excel. The file will download and open immediately.
You might want to join our ReservationManager Group, where you can ask questions and get answers on that specific product!