Skip navigation

Join the Vacation Rentals Conversation!

Get answers to all of your questions from fellow owners and travelers.

Join the CommunityX

CommunitySeek, Ask, and Share in the Vacation Rentals Community
83001 Views 159 Replies Latest reply: Mar 22, 2014 8:46 PM by jlavary RSS Go to original post 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 Previous Next
  • New Member 17 posts since
    Nov 18, 2011

You should just stop, because it looks like you are sells person from UIU and you try to destroy the reputation from homeaway and vrbo. I'm sorry but there is nothing good on UIU. For listings in VRBO and Homeaway you pay maybe more, but you get bookings, from UIU you just get nothing!

Nov 18, 2011

Dear Mr. Brice,

you wrote: we are proud of what we do, sorry it is a shame what you do. Of what you are proud, making people pay for advertising and inquiries get never forwarded, you denied to return money, you try to scare people if they put the true about UIU on this block with legal actions, you don't respect any copy rights of photos, you charge for creating the ads and you just copy everything from homeaway and vrbo, you tell the people lies just to sell advertising, your people are so poor that they have to go to homeaway and vrbo listings to contact the home owners and tell them how much better UIU is? I don't think that the military people like it so much that you use the uniform to make di... business. I hope you can sleep at night. Merry Christmas and my New Years wishes for 2012 are, UIU is not on the web anymore and nobody get calls from UIU to sell advertising.     If somebody gets a call hang up and you save money and trouble! Happy New Year!

Nov 18, 2011

Dear Mr. Brice,you wrote: My door is always open, yes I believe that to get more money out of the people, but not to be fair in  costumer service relation, what not exist in UIU!

Nov 18, 2011

Dear Laura, yes you are right in all you wrote. Andreas Jacobi

Nov 18, 2011

Yes Hellen you are right, If they are clean they have nothing to hide, to me happen the same, even worsed I got an email from an Alexander Cleverley working for UIU warning me with leagal action if I put more comments on this block. Now we all know why, they have something to hide and what it is we all know, it's scam.

Nov 18, 2011

Why you are talking about giving them business, you can't read or you are a sells person for UIU?

Nov 18, 2011

No, I was on travel and when I came back it was to late and till the ad is online how you know it will work and is not scam. Also you have to wait till the season starts to find out. After I got so many inquiries from VRBO and Homeaway I send myself a inquiry and ask also friends to do the same, I got not even one from UNITED IN UNIFORM. My issue is not spending money for advertising, it is that I got charged for nothing, if I would spend that money for additional listings in vrbo or homeaway I would get reservations in return, from UIU you get nothing, because the inquiries get not forwarded to you/me, that means you never have a chance to get your investment in advertising back from UIU. With VRBO and Homeaway I get for my 4 listed properties daily inquiries, so that means vrbo and homeaway is not scam. I think if you see all comments on this page and other places online 99,99% of the people telling UIU is scam and they find the action and business manners from UIU not ethical and I'm agree with all of that people.I also should blame myself, because I believed in all lies told by the guy from UIU what called me. So to all again, just hang up when they call you! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year without UIU

• New Member 2 posts since
    Dec 27, 2011

I was contacted by United in Uniform several times and I finally took time to listen to what they had to say. What they were saying sounded all too familiar from a similar scam company that I signed up for a "Lifetime" listing which I never received my 995 payment back or received not even one booking.  So I started doing some research< I have been with VRBO and after seeing this forum I signed into homeaway today amazed at what I was reading. This company is Force Group or aka Force One or Force Travel or how ever many more names they have. This is definatly the same group of pathetic scammers that ripped me off about 3 years ago. Both companies are registered in the same area of orlando, FL, they use the same tactic military, police firefighters same web meeting where they make you go to their website, Thank goodness I caught on the supervisor sounded like the same obnoxious sales guy that ripped be off 3 years ago. And one again they tried to high pressure me in to purchasing a listing but I was only curious to see what they would tell me this time. seems like the discounts they offer are there way of covering up the fact they are ripping people off, and as a home owner I want to know how can they give me the same discounts like they are supposivly giving law enforcement? Am I to pose as a cop to get a 10 percent discount off my meal? I received a similar card from Force Group when I signed up a Privelage Card? Never did use it after I releized I was scammed by a bunch of frauds. Low lifes looking to ripp people off. I am planning to do some further digging and reporting of this company.

• New Member 2 posts since
    Dec 27, 2011

Might I add I thought since I paid for a Lifetime listing on Force that it should still be listed but of course its like their website has vanished of couse. And tried to call today and its a disconnected phone number, strange? Not really typical of scam companies always changing names.

• Contributor 25 posts since
    Dec 10, 2010

I suspect that this is the latest incarnation of Force Group Network. They are a scam. Kicked out of BBB because of overwhelming number of complaints. Never got a single enquiry. They promised that they would send me a refund check within 90 days. 90 days was up in June. Still no check. NOONE ever gets their money back. Thankfully,l  beat them down to $195.00 so, I did not lose as much as some people.

Nov 18, 2011

Still you should fight to get your money back with a lawsuit, because if nobody does nothing against this gangsters, they are going on ripping more people off. If you signed up with this UIU you can do nothing, BUT if you never get any inquiry, because their web page is not working you have all rights to get your money back. I gave the case already to my lawyer. The next step is going to the media to stop this people to up using the fait of the people by using the words United, Uniform and Military.

Nov 18, 2011

You find a lot out about this gangsters. I think it is time for all of us to go public and warn the people about UIU to avoid more people get ripped off.

• Contributor 25 posts since
    Dec 10, 2010

It would cost, at least, twice what I am owed to hire a lawyer. I am in VA and they are in Orlando, FL. Too far away to do it myself. The only thing I can do now is warn people about them.

Nov 18, 2011

Yes I understand you and UIU ripping the people off, because they know a lawyer will cost a lot, but if you win you get you money back and they have to pay all your expenses, also for you mental stress. So I m in contact with a lot of people and we will do group lawsuit against them, it will also attract the media, because it is not just one person what is affected by their scams. Happy New Year! And go on digging, every information is helpful!

• New Member 5 posts since
    Jan 12, 2012

"The Perfect Rentals" now links their site to "United in Uniform"  - they are the same bunch under a new name as Force One (see earlier posts on that swindler).  They use the same MO - pressure sales call, $999 offer (which can be discounted to $250.  Guarantee to refund your money if you don't get bookings.   Then "difficulty" comming through with that refund.  -  Thanks to this site, and an aversion to pressure telephone sales I didn't get sucked in.

Using data from the Florida Department of State (where the companies are registered)

June XXXXX is the link between the companies - she owns The Perfect Rentals and she and others  were/are key players at Force One

If you are having trouble connecting with management at "United in Uniform" "The Perfect Rentals" or "Force One" perhaps get in touch with managment directly. 

- That Mrs. XXXXX is why you shouldn't be calling me at home to try to swindle me out of $999.

1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 Previous Next

Not a member?

JOIN THE COMMUNITY

Register Now

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)