Skip navigation

Join the Vacation Rentals Conversation!

Get answers to all of your questions from fellow owners and travelers.

Join the CommunityX

CommunitySeek, Ask, and Share in the Vacation Rentals Community
2874 Views 6 Replies Latest reply: Dec 8, 2011 12:33 PM by drrental RSS
Contributor 60 posts since
Sep 21, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Oct 6, 2011 8:05 PM

Best site for Phoenix area rental

For those of you in AZ, I'm wondering which is the best site to advertise on. Thanks!

• ahwatukee New Member 7 posts since
    Feb 13, 2011
    Oct 7, 2011 4:21 PM (in response to drrental)
    Best site for Phoenix area rental

I would highly recommend both VRBO & Home Away.  I tried many other ones, and nothing.. Good luck with your Vacation Rental.

• swlinphx Senior Contributor 2,192 posts since
        Aug 30, 2011
        Nov 16, 2011 2:15 PM (in response to drrental)
        Re: Best site for Phoenix area rental

While we advertise on VRBO, HomeAway & Vacation Rentals.com and have been a part of all these before they were even called "HomeAway" since 2004, I would seriously have at least one or two listings outside of the HomeAway community.

Some others have worked well for us such as Rentalo.com (allows for "Destination Inquiries", unlimited photos, and is very professional/well-organized), VacationRentalPeople.com (UK based but surprisingly lucrative and places your listing on Craigslist) and FlipKey.com, the vacation rental engine owned by the popular "TripAdvisor" website with 3-month free trial, which so far has been great (especially when you can search vacation rentals in results on TripAdvisor itself, without having to go directly to the vacation-rental-only FlipKey site)!

Other sites such as AlwaysOnVacation.com and Villa4Vacation.com have fluctuated for us, but it never hurts to try free sites like TrollTraveler.com, TravelEHome.com and PickPackGo.com, among others. Don't forget attractive free options like Craigslist and of course your own Facebook page!  Here's ours:  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Phoenix-AZ-Resort-Vacation-Rental/141497909235247

Not a member?

JOIN THE COMMUNITY

Register Now

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• Best Answers - 4 points
  • Helpful Answers - 2 points