Skip navigation

Join the Vacation Rentals Conversation!

Get answers to all of your questions from fellow owners and travelers.

Join the CommunityX

CommunitySeek, Ask, and Share in the Vacation Rentals Community
Currently Being Moderated

LEPIRD'S SPEEDY CLEANING SERVICE-SE NC-TOPSAIL ISLAND-EMERALD ISLE-JACKSONVILLE NC

VERSION 3  Click to view article history
Created on: Jun 24, 2012 10:22 PM by robin.mantle - Last Modified:  Jul 29, 2012 11:25 AM by robin.mantle

Hi my name is Robin, i am the owner and operater of Lepird's Speedy Cleaning Service, i have a small crew that works with me and we clean all sizes -f houses, rentals,beach houses,locals,we do maid service,move outs,deep cleans, We do all the local beaches in the area, Topsail,Surf City,Emerald isle,Cape Carterett,Jacksonville NC,Camp Lejeune, New River Air station, onslow county,carteret, Wilmington,Holly Ridge, We clean top to bottom and have a 100% guarentee on all work, we do window,everything in the kitchen, bathrooms,front room, laundry room, vac,mop, dust,we have local refs,also bonded. We can do weekly, monthly,bi-weekly, deep cleaning, maid service, can do laundry if needed. Been in the area for 14 years now and love to clean and help others take care of their property. We can take pics of the property for u too, report all damages,also know a local repair man to do your repairs too. We can also mow your lawn for u too if its now real big. I take pride in what i do and make sure my girls do everything needed to make your guests feel welcome when they check in. Please give me a call if your interested in talking to me about my services. I am also listed on Angies List with 100% and Service Magic with a 100%,Lejeune yard sales, have lots of pics on there, thank you and god bless, Robin Mantle 910-581-2223

Comments (0)

Not a member?

JOIN THE COMMUNITY

Register Now

Bookmarked By (0)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...